Welcome to Plattekill Mountain!
Located in the Northwestern Catskills of New York, Plattekill Mountain is the last of the family-owned ski mountains still operating in the region. Here, you’ll find a laid-back, authentic, true vibe that’s not commonly found in today’s skiing world. Choose from 38 trails from 2 mile long beginner cruisers to steep double black diamonds with 1100′ of vertical drop. We have big mountain terrain and small mountain charm and we’re all about building a community around an atmosphere.
There’s a little something for everyone here including snowtubing fun too.
We hope to see you on the snow this winter!
The Plattekill Family
NEW FOR THE 2020/21 SEASON
- Widening and clearing of most of our beginner and intermediate trails.
- Installation of a brand new snowmaking pump and motor improving reliability of water supply to our main pumphouse which also received brand new automation for improved efficiency and snowmaking speed.
- Installation of wireless communication technology to our lifts and snowmaking monitoring infrastructure.
- The addition of a new “Platty Shack” featured on our outdoor deck with quick grab and go items available for sale as well as beverages.
- An all new “order online” option in our cafeteria to allow for more options to order food.
- All new online shopping cart for ordering tickets and rentals – elminating lines in the rental shop with online forms and preset gear.
IN THE PRESS
To those descriptions we say, thank you we are humbled. To you, we say please, come for a visit and experience for yourself just what makes a day at Plattekill Mountain so unique.
20% More Difficult
20% Most Difficult