Welcome to Plattekill Mountain!
Located in the Northwestern Catskills of New York, Plattekill Mountain is the last family-owned mountain still operating in the region. We pride ourselves on that uniqueness and have an atmosphere here, you won’t find at corporate resorts. Plattekill has a laid-back, authentic, “indie” vibe feel, unique in today’s skiing world.
Choose from 38 trails and discover 2 mile long beginner cruisers and steep double black diamonds with 1100′ of vertical drop. We describe it as ‘big mountain terrain and small mountain charm’.
We hope you come visit us this winter and experience for yourself what makes a day at Plattekill Mountain… so special.
— The Plattekill Family
NEW FOR 2021/22
- Triple chair has been completely repainted.
- NEW stainless steel chairs replaced on our Double Chairlift.
- Installation of 2000 feet of snowmaking pipe on “Plunge” Trail and added 30 NEW Ratnick air/water tower snowguns as part of our 5-year snowmaking infrastructure upgrade.
- NEW automated snowmaking compressor allowing for increased energy efficiency and automation.
- All NEW online webstore shop.plattekill.com that will allow guests to purchase tickets, rentals and book lessons all in one place with the added option to SAVE on lift tickets the earlier you buy.
- * Renovated and remodeled Rental Shop facility, increasing capacity by 50% to allow for better guest experience, quicker rental pick up flow, plus NEW ski and snowboard rentals added to inventory.
40% More Difficult
20% Most Difficult
20% Experts Only